French (native level)
Web design: WordPress
Experimental: Qualtrics, E-prime
Statistical: SPSS, R
- Planing and collaborating for the management of a research project
- Collecting, cleansing, analysing et interpreting linguistic corpus and experimental data
- Reporting, orally and in writting, on the results
- Writing, editing and revising scientific articles
- Organising conferences, workshops, training sessions and doctoral schools
Research project manager in Language Sciences and Communication, University of Edinburgh
(April 2017 – March 2018)
- Planning, submitting for funding and managing a research project
- Delivering and distributing tasks to a research team
- Managing the budget and writing the financial report
- Collecting, cleansing, analysing et managing linguistic data
- Writing, editing and revising scientific articles and the scientific report.
Main achievements: managing a research team, publishing scientific articles in high-level journals, building a rich network of high-profile scholars.
Research and teaching assistant in Linguistics, University of Geneva
(March 2010 – Nov 2015)
- Reviewing, analysing and summarizing specialized publications
- Planning, collecting, cleansing, analysing, managing and interpreting linguistic data
- Collaborating with the Natural Language Processing and Machine Translation team
- Reporting, orally and in writing, on the results
- Assisting the professor with teaching of main lectures
- Teaching the seminars and evaluating students
Main achievements: successfully participating in inter-disciplinary team projects to improve machine translation systems, organising numerous conferences, workshops and training sessions, publishing book, winning a prize for the PhD thesis.
Editorial assistant for the international scientific journal Computational Linguistics
(Mai 2013 – Jul 2013)
- Managing article submissions;
- Managing the journal’s website and all communications
- Assisting the editors-in-chief in all their tasks.
Scientific collaborator, University of Geneva | 19th International Congress of Linguists, Geneva
(Mai 2017 – Jul 2019)
- Reading and revising the book of abstracts
- Managing public relations
Lecturer, University of Geneva (2 semesters), University of Neuchâtel (4 semesters), University of Bern (1 semester (2015-2019)
- Planning and teaching lectures and seminars
- Building the teaching material
- Communicating with the students
- Organising the students’ evaluation.